• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Difference between Meadow (Willow) Green, and Mist (Pale) Green colors?

vegiguy

Local time
8:40 PM
Reaction score
Could someone please post pics of their or someone else's cars that illustrate the differences between these two colors? I know web pictures can be misleading but I just wanted a general idea. From what I can tell Meadow green seems to have more yellow in it.

Anyone know or care to speculate on what color this two car is?

403763369.jpg

Thanks

looks like JF1 mist green to me

Attachments

• JF1.jpg
    JF1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 522
Is that your car? That picture makes mist/pale green look like it has a yellow tinge to it. This is how I think of that color:SC0510-90499_2.jpg

Is that your car? That picture makes mist/pale green look like it has a yellow tinge to it. This is how I think of that color:View attachment 112378

it could just be the lighting , but im not sure ...no its not mine, but I am really digging that color , Im tossing around the idea of painting my duster that color. I can honestly say ive never seen it on a B body, only A bodies. that RR just looks badass

here are a couple more examples. they are A bodies

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=230027

I have an F-1 RR that I started to paint that color again and I started to feel that I wasn't really into it, so that's why I started looking into colors with a little more zip to them.

Auto Transport Service
Back