• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you have a Walmart wifi router?

Wear your tinfoil hat and you'll be ok !!

Like China gives a fat **** about the **** you guys watch !!

Well, I don't have one & don't care. Just wanted to see if anyone did.

Lol there is always another motive behind China made products... spy, copy, make dirt cheap and repeat! I still wonder why folks shell out money on china crap. Of course most don’t look or even care ...

Lol there is always another motive behind China made products... spy, copy, make dirt cheap and repeat! I still wonder why folks shell out money on china crap. Of course most don’t look or even care ...

Well, mainly because that is pretty much all that is readily available in stores and even online any more. A very large percentage of all our manufactured products are made in China now. That is the reason I worry that we in the USA will be so screwed if we ever have a war with the Chinese. In WW2, American Manufacturing was one of the biggest contributors to how our side was able to build all the planes, ships, vehicles, guns, ammo, etc. to win. Now, a lot of that capability is gone overseas! Thanks to Richard Nixon for opening up trade to China in the 1970s.....

Like China gives a fat **** about the **** you guys watch !!
Apparently they do and this is one of hundreds of reasons I can't stand China..........

Ya ... like any red-blooded 'merican is gonna fess up to owning **** made in China !!

Ya ... like any red-blooded 'merican is gonna fess up to owning **** made in China !!
In many cases we have no choice, doesn't mean I have to like it.

Well, mainly because that is pretty much all that is readily available in stores and even online any more. A very large percentage of all our manufactured products are made in China now. That is the reason I worry that we in the USA will be so screwed if we ever have a war with the Chinese. In WW2, American Manufacturing was one of the biggest contributors to how our side was able to build all the planes, ships, vehicles, guns, ammo, etc. to win. Now, a lot of that capability is gone overseas! Thanks to Richard Nixon for opening up trade to China in the 1970s.....
We got ahh kinda effed with the steel we exported to Japan before WWII...too

Walmart gets their stuff from the same places as every other store.
Jon, you're right, but, many of their shirts and clothing have a thread count of 3, you can see through them and longevity is just what you pay for. Heinz company was forced into selling their pickles to them at just over cost or Walmart said they would quit selling all their products and they sell a lot to Walmart, with the thought of breaking them. No one else treats their vendors like Walmart does, period.

I do know that. My brother worked at the Dial soap plant here.
WM wanted products at a price point at which Dial would lose money.
But they did it! Why? To keep Unilever from getting the business! My thoughts are let the other companies lose money.
So, how did they do it?
Yep, cheaped out on ingredients.
I don't blame that on WM, I blame that on Dial (Henkel), the makers of Loctite.
They sell their souls and make a lousy product instead of staying true to their customers.
And I bet when Target sees WM's price point Target squeezes the suppliers, too.
But to say only WM sells Chinese stuff is disingenuous.

Ulli, did you move back to St. Chuck?

Like China doesn't supply Canada either ? :jackoff:

some of us actually make an attempt to not buy foreign
& especially Chinese made ****...

it's not easy but you have to at least try

Auto Transport Service
Back