• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr. Johnny Fever will not be down for breakfast

YY1

Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
Howard Hesseman

I LOVED that character.

Idolized perhaps a better word.

I was somewhat crushed when I discovered Hesseman was more like his "Head of the Class" character in real life.

Although I later realized what a great actor he must have been to pull that off and make it seem genuine.

RIP. Always liked his character.

I remember him from Soap, when the Major called him “beagle face”. But yeah, he was good on WKRP.

He will be missed!!
giphy.gif

RIP.. Seems LOTS of them dying off lately from ALL different age groups.

There were a few sit-coms back in the era of WKRP that were great this being one of them and reminds me of Barney Miller I liked to be home for to watch when being out and about was often on the agenda. RIP.

Whoa!.. did someone say Jan Smithers. So much more smokin' than Loni!!

51-Sexy-Pictures-Jan-Smithers-Which-Will-Leave-You-ToAwe-In-Astonishment.jpg

R.I.P.

There were a few sit-coms back in the era of WKRP that were great this being one of them and reminds me of Barney Miller

Agreed. Man, threads like this make me pine for my youth. Such great shows... music... cars. Even as we speak, my wife and I are listening to 70's pop. Life was just so much simpler then.

I believe his character said "Booger" on the air, which cost him his morning show and caused him to be moved to the overnight shift......... how times have changed

R.I.P. Howard. :(

Auto Transport Service
Back