• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast Idle Solonoid

Thread deleted????
in the same boat. I fabricated a bracket and mounted a fast idle solenoid from.a TQ but it's not strong enough to override the throttle return spring. Thinking probably because the solenoi spring is weak. Now looking for a nother solenoid to use and not kill the bank. I am running an Edelbrock AVS2. Thanks.
Making progress.

See my thread here-

Fast idle solenoid for AFB/Edelbrock...

Thread deleted????
in the same boat. I fabricated a bracket and mounted a fast idle solenoid from.a TQ but it's not strong enough to override the throttle return spring. Thinking probably because the solenoi spring is weak. Now looking for a nother solenoid to use and not kill the bank. I am running an Edelbrock AVS2. Thanks.
The thread opens for me.

Thread deleted????

I don’t believe you will find one that moves the accelerator lever on their own to increase rpm. I have one on my 67 GTX and when I engage the AC I have to give it a little gas so the plunger can extend. Once extended it holds its position.

I don’t believe you will find one that moves the accelerator lever on their own to increase rpm. I have one on my 67 GTX and when I engage the AC I have to give it a little gas so the plunger can extend. Once extended it holds its position.
Will try and report back.....

Worked like a champ!!!!!! Thank you Brother!!

Auto Transport Service
Back