• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FINALLY a B Body mopar forum!! 69 Charger Owner here

MonzterMtrSprt

Local time
3:38 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys wanted to say hi and how awesome i feel to stumble upon this forum. i have a 69 charger. been doing alot of upgrades and conversions over the years. been trying to make it to the power tour with it for 5 years now. most recently 2 years ago when i had an engine fire... still recovering from that. will try to get some pics up too.
30936_402960506499_511071499_4918283_2496822_n.jpg

made this for her. had made a custom steel mount for a GM alternator then said to hell with it made a one off billet accessory drive cause billet specialties and MARCH i think is WAYYY over priced
2011-04-11_16-25-23_745.jpg

so i have a 08 GT and took it as a back up to the charger from the engine fire... but one good thing i got in the magizine!! :)
hrdp_1010_079_o_official_2010_hot_rod_power_tour_coverage.jpg

pic right after the fire. luckily i had a new bottle of coolant i was able to put the fire out with. will get some engine bay pics posted too soon
IMG00004-20100605-1943.jpg

my fav pic
toys-1.jpg

Cool Charger, I'm diggin' the color. Engine fires suck, my buddy's Chevelle caught fire a couple of years ago. He got 3rd degree burns trying to get the hood open. Since it was in his driveway, luckily he had the presence of mind to grab a Sawzall and hack into the hood to get it open to put it out before the whole thing went up in flames. It was quite a scene and it was all over before the FD showed up (a neighbor called em). Hope your insurance company is a responsive as his was, it took a year for the work to get done, but the check was in his hand within a wk or 2.
That serpentine drive is cool as hell. If you're interested, there's probably at least a few guys here who will want you to make them one.
Welcome to FBBO, always happy to see another 2nd gen Charger.

sweet charger! now about that mustang....lol j/k. welcome!

sweet charger! now about that mustang....lol j/k. welcome!

haha ohhhhh

Cool Charger, I'm diggin' the color. Engine fires suck, my buddy's Chevelle caught fire a couple of years ago. He got 3rd degree burns trying to get the hood open. Since it was in his driveway, luckily he had the presence of mind to grab a Sawzall and hack into the hood to get it open to put it out before the whole thing went up in flames. It was quite a scene and it was all over before the FD showed up (a neighbor called em). Hope your insurance company is a responsive as his was, it took a year for the work to get done, but the check was in his hand within a wk or 2.
That serpentine drive is cool as hell. If you're interested, there's probably at least a few guys here who will want you to make them one.
Welcome to FBBO, always happy to see another 2nd gen Charger.

well good to hear he got it out. i didnt file a claim on mine. but what i did do is ditch the carb and went EFI.

yea the serpentine drive is cool it was neat to build. would love to make some more if people wanted some.

hey also started my build thread too check it out.
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=29774
thanks

Welcome to FBBO Cjanicke!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Nice cars - Sorry tohear about the fire. At least the damage was contaned.

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Welcome to FBBO Cjanicke!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Nice cars - Sorry tohear about the fire. At least the damage was contaned.

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Thank you. Yea the gf called 911 and had dogs out before i could blink. Then tossed me her lemonade. Used that then found the jug of coolant after i unhooked the battery in the trunk

welcome to FBBO, it looks like a great Charger, before the fire... there is also DodgeCharger.com another decent forum for B-Bodies manly specifically Chargers though... Check them out but come back here to the best MOPAR forum around...

Welcome to the site, glad to have you....!

Sorry for off topic but thought i share my other mopar with you guys. Loaded her up to get her a built trans for the turbo. Procharger shredded the stock one ;) you guys like the brakes? I made em
2012-02-03_15-39-47_355.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back