• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the forum

Welcome from Maine!

Welcome from Alabama, great that you posted a picture on your post, now tell us more of what you are looking for.

Welcome from Alabama, great that you posted a picture on your post, now tell us more of what you are looking for.
Well this my second car first was a 75 roadrunner I had it for about 10 years and i was supposed to get it in good running order, I got a little overwhelmed with the project and let it go to a friend of mine. That's where this car comes in I bought it about 5 years ago with plans on building it up.

The car 1975 Charger se 400ci, automatic
What i have to go inside, Scat 505 ci stroker kit, Mopar P4120235AE camshaft, 284 int./284 exh, 0.484 int./0.484 exh, Harland Sharp 1.58 roller rockers
Edelbrock 5090 75cc heads, Quick fuel 750 cfm, Weiand 8008WND intake.
I am a mechanic but i haven't done a project like this for about 25 years, so just basically on here for some tips and inspiration

Well i was on days off last week and got a call from my buddy who i sold my roadrunner to, He asked me to drop by and give him a hand with his bike for a few minutes, When i asked him about my old roadrunner project he said him and his son had a falling out and the car is just sitting there in pieces so long story short I am now in possession of my original 1975 roadrunner as well as my charger project.

Well i was on days off last week and got a call from my buddy who i sold my roadrunner to, He asked me to drop by and give him a hand with his bike for a few minutes, When i asked him about my old roadrunner project he said him and his son had a falling out and the car is just sitting there in pieces so long story short I am now in possession of my original 1975 roadrunner as well as my charger project.
Cool story, and some nice luck there. I think a similar story happened for me to buy my 1970 Charger back in 1986. The seller was a father who was selling his son's Charger but he didn't really go into details. I got the vibe there was a falling out too.

Auto Transport Service
Back