• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally ready for prime time

Northwoodsbee

Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
She’s finally ready to come out of the shop and hit the local asphalt….
IMG_1967.jpeg

When I adopted “Roxanne” she had gone through a well executed restoration a number of years back and I think the previous caretaker simply had simply lost interest (lots of expensive hobbies). She had fallen into a state of disrepair not from abuse but from lack of attention. So… being an old wrench turning gear head she came to the right place. Had to completely go thru the carbs (surprise right?) and work on quite a number of small issues to put her back to her true restored glory. Roxy is not a numbers matching, but she does retain a great deal of her original parts which I really have been verifying with different sources, b bodies being one of them. Amazing the information stored in the threads.

Are you on A12Mopar.com? If you aren't, you should be. Great group and you'll learn a lot.

I talked to one of the of the A12 registry guys at Mopars in the Park. Sounds like I should make that connection.

Auto Transport Service
Back