• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Annual Mopars at the Museum - Wellborn Muscle Car Museum

Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
So i saw this and wanted share it. Im no way shape or form affiliated with event. I also hope i didn't brake any forum rules for advertising and what not. I just didn't want any one to miss an opportunity to possible see something awesome.

Scroll down 1/4 the way down to get into the event specifics.
http://wellbornmuseum.squarespace.com

What
It looks like a sweet car show. From what i could read admission is 10 bucks per person for observers and various prices if you want to participate.

When
The event is from October 21st-22nd.

Where
Wellborn Muscle Car Museum.
Alexander City, AL 35010.

I bought my tickets a few weeks ago. Hotel rooms are selling out fast...

Last edited:
Looks like that'll be a great event. Wish I lived closer.

I bought my tickets a few weeks ago. Hotel rooms are selling out fast...
10-4, I live like 6 hours away so im not to worried about. Plus I'll be taking the jeeps to Stoney loansome off road park which is like 2 hours from that. So if there's any off roaders..............

20161006_130530.jpg
Going! Me and 2 buddies (one has a birthday Friday). Trailering my 70 V code Roadrunner there. I'm stoked! Going to be late (midnight) Friday when we get there, but Saturday should be great! 5 1/2 hours away.

2:50 AM central time...the 4 of us are crashing here in Alexander City....just rolled in from the road trip. 6AM alarm, java, java, food, then detail my car for the show.
Update, 6AM alarm was brutal! Weather 42° but clear and beautiful. My first time at the Museum, should be awesome!

Auto Transport Service
Back