• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Hawk Tuah' girl

Her latest one is"What's good for the hole isn't always good for the soul"! A true 21st century poet!
Heard a woman tell her female friend that " Dicks are great! Too bad there are men attached to 'em though. Hardly worth the bother."

There are plenty of fake plastic dicks that can do all kinds of vibrating things. They are available in every size,shape and color,yet women still bother with us! They still want someome to take out the trash,unclog the sink,rotate the tires,and change the oll on their cars,and mow the lawn!

When I moved in with my wife I told people I was hired to mow the lawn, rake the leaves and shovel the snow!

I thought she seemed pretty nice and down-to-earth, but I agree her 15 minutes is almost up. She was a refreshing change from most attractive girls who suddenly get viral attention. We had a woman here in Edmonton who flashed her breasts at one of the Oilers' playoff games and was caught on TV. She had her 15 minutes of fame too but was the polar opposite of Hailey Welch; covered in tattoos, boobs were implants, she was a single mom who sounded rather uncouth in some interviews, was approached by Hustler or some rag and I believe she was going to pursue that "career opportunity".

There are plenty of fake plastic dicks that can do all kinds of vibrating things. They are available in every size,shape and color,yet women still bother with us! They still want someome to take out the trash,unclog the sink,rotate the tires,and change the oll on their cars,and mow the lawn!
You forgot the buy them meals.

Auto Transport Service
Back