• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FNG from Nebraska

Old Mopar Guy

Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
Hi to all. New guy to the group, but far from new to Mopars. Been owning, driving, and wrenching on em since 1975. Currently own a 69 Coronet R/T 440/4spd, 68 Super Bee 426 Hemi/4spd, 69 Coronet 500 ragtop 383/727, 70 Satellite ragtop 318/904, 69 Road Runner 383/4spd, 70 Dart Swinger 408/4 spd, 56 Dodge 2 dr wagon 5.7 Hemi/4spd OD, and several others.

Looking forward to reading about everybody's stuff.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I agree, need pictures!

IMG_4487.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, great collection going!

OK, You're in!! :thumbsup:

Hey, welcome from Pittsburgh. That's a very nice Mopar stable you have there!

Welcome from the opposite corner of the cornhusker state! Auburn... Very cool rides you got their.. :thumbsup:
I hope to get back to the drag strip this summer..ever make it to the Kearney track? We have a fleet too..but none are as pretty as yours!

Last edited:
Nice stable of MoPars

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

love the Super-Gas 9.90
inviolet 'cuda

make sure to check out the Racers Hangout
& the Resto-mod & Pro-Touring Forum sections on here too
should both be right up your alley

Welcome from the opposite corner of the cornhusker state! Auburn... Very cool rides you got their.. :thumbsup:
I hope to get back to the drag strip this summer..ever make it to the Kearney track? We have a fleet too..but none are as pretty as yours!
I have raced at Kearney, but it's been a few years. Last time was at an NHRA Div 5 national open. Got some friends trying to talk me into it, so you never know. Usually race at Julesburg, Co.

I have raced at Kearney, but it's been a few years. Last time was at an NHRA Div 5 national open. Got some friends trying to talk me into it, so you never know. Usually race at Julesburg, Co.
Me racing our Cuda at Kearney in the 90s. Division 5 lost so many good tracks.

Screenshot_20231015_193336_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
Mopars are like Lays potato chips,you can't have just one! Sweet cars you have there! Welcome to the site! I stack them like Pringles myself!

20220925_200214.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back