• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE. 64 Fury Convertible Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisabledog

Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my rough but restorable 64 fury convertible project. The car is apart and does not come with the ralley wheels shown in the first photo. The floors have been removed and it needs the trans cross member repaired or replaced. A good cross member is included. I also have good floor pans that need very minor repairs. I removed and trashed all the bad sheet metal. I have the following parts that go with the car. 2 sets of doors, 1 set rust free, other set minor rust. 2 hoods, 1 rust free, other minor rust, rust free trunk lid. ! set rust free front fenders. floor pans needing minor repair. Cowl and fire wall with small rust hole inside under dash. Good trunk floor from donar car. The frame is solid with the exception of one small area at the front of the driver side rear frame rail. This is easily repairable. I also have a good uncut dash frame. Car was a 318 poly with push button trans. Engine and trans are out of the car, heads are off the engine. I also have most of a second engine for spares. Also included are a set of TTI headers for the poly and a factory 2x4 set up and 2 sets of carbs from a 57 Fury, less air cleaners. 8 3/4 rear housing and axle shafts from a 65 b body. I have over $9000 invested in the car and gathering oem sheet metal from original cars. The only parts I didn't get were quarter panels. I need this thing gone so I can pay bills and eat. I WILL NOT PART OUT THIS CAR, DON'T ASK!!! Would like to get $5000 for everything. There are other parts to numerous to list. Picture 026.jpgPicture 040.jpgPicture 017.jpgebay 026.jpgebay 022.jpg64vert 013.jpg64vert 007.jpg64vert 006.jpg64vert 005.jpg64vert 004.jpg64vert 003.jpg64vert 002.jpg64vert 001.jpgvert 002.jpg

Do you still have this car? Just wondering, as the date is from 2012.. thanks for your time....

Just wondering

Car is still for sale.

Invisabledog, was looking again today at the pic's of the car and noticed that there is a brown or red car body that is totally stripped out. Is this the blue car body or is it another body? Is it included in the sale? Also, you say that you don't have the rear quarters, do you know where they can be purchased and approximatley how much. If the package is purchased, what would you guess one would need to transport all of the items back to Nebraska? I will be out of the house for about a week, but am interested in the car if a few things work out for me....thanks for your time and may God bless.....mother

Invisabledog, was looking again today at the pic's of the car and noticed that there is a brown or red car body that is totally stripped out. Is this the blue car body or is it another body? Is it included in the sale? Also, you say that you don't have the rear quarters, do you know where they can be purchased and approximatley how much. If the package is purchased, what would you guess one would need to transport all of the items back to Nebraska? I will be out of the house for about a week, but am interested in the car if a few things work out for me....thanks for your time and may God bless.....mother

The red stripped out body was the donor for the front cowl, floor pan and some other parts. I took it apart by drilling out the spot welds. It comes with the car, but is no longer in one piece. As for how much hauling would be, I have no idea. I have had good luck using Uship to find haulers. People bid on shipping fees. If you've ever seen the tv show, Shipping Wars, you know how it works.

actually, I was wondering how big of a trailer I would need to bring to get all the items back here. I would come and get it, not have someone else haul it. You know that one who buys, takes better care than one who just hauls. And not knowing the exact condition of the items leave one without a leg to stand on in making claims of damage. If I haul, I can only blame myself if something gets screwed up.... I have several options as to trailer size and don't really need to bring a 24 footer if a 16 will do... thanks for your time. I am still trying to arrange things and will talk with the wife, you know the old saying if the wife ain't happy, nobody is happy.. So I must include her in this purchase.....again, thanks for your time....

I'd say an 18 to 20 ft trailer would do it. Most parts could be loaded into the car and some things under it.

Lowering the price one last time. $4500. The sum of the parts are worth more than I'm asking. Build this car any way you want and have a cool one of a kind cruiser.

I still have this car and would like to sell it. I don't have the time or money to do it. Open to reasonable offers.

Anyone care to make a REASONABLE offer? I have a clear PA title for this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back