• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 70 Super Bee Lime Green Auto May Trade??

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbee1970

Local time
3:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 70 Super Bee Lime Green 383 Auto car with Ramcharger.

Non numbers matching 383 all stock except for Holly 3110 750 carb.

Trans is non numbers matching either with a low gear set.

Rear is stock 8 3/4 with 3:23 open.

Exhaust is 2 chamber flow masters.

There is just under 5k on the motor.

Interior is white buckets with column Auto. Was originally bench seat car. Interior needs to be finished. I do have new carpet, new headliner, new package tray. new front windshield gasket. All parts need to be installed. Seats are all new covers installed already.

Paint was done 5 years ago and is showing it's age. There are chips in the paint in a few spots but still shines very nicely.

Rear window needs to be pulled back out because there were not enough clips put in to hold the mouldings on. I have a new set of clips for both front and rear windows.

The ramcharger hood is original but the ramcharger box has never been installed. I do have the complete assembly.

Hood pins were added by me. The car did not come with them.

I do have the fender tag but no build sheet.

The car is a daily driver and will take some work to make really nice but good color combo and getting harder to find out there.

May consider nice factory 4-speed mopar of equal value or lesser value and cash, The only reason for selling the car is I miss driving a 4-speed car.

$19,000 or as I said trade for 4-speed mopar.

Email me here or at d----------------------m

818-***-xxxx Dave

Thanks for the space.

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Attachments

• IMG_2551=1.jpg
    IMG_2551=1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 3,917
  • 252=1.jpg
    252=1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 3,712
Last edited by a moderator:
trade

Interior is white buckets with column Auto. Was originally bench seat car. Interior needs to be finished. I do have new carpet, new headliner, new package tray. new front windshield gasket. All parts need to be installed. Seats are all new covers installed already.

Paint was done 5 years ago and is showing it's age. There are chips in the paint in a few spots but still shines very nicely.

Rear window needs to be pulled back out because there were not enough clips put in to hold the mouldings on. I have a new set of clips for both front and rear windows.

The ramcharger hood is original but the ramcharger box has never been installed. I do have the complete assembly.

The car is a daily driver and will take some work to make really nice but good color combo and getting harder to find out there.

May consider nice factory 4-speed mopar of equal value or lesser value and cash, The only reason for selling the car is I miss driving a 4-speed car.

818-***-xxxx Dave

Thanks for the space.

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Dave;
too bad youre not closer to florida I got a 4 speed air condition dodge charger b5 blue. I love your car and color good luck

Fender Tag

818-***-xxxx Dave

Thanks for the space.

Fender Tag

Attachments

• 70 bee-3.jpg
    70 bee-3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,537
Year

Dave;
too bad youre not closer to florida I got a 4 speed air condition dodge charger b5 blue. I love your car and color good luck

my is 1970 500 original was 383 but came with a 440 from prior owner.

MEL SOTO
LAKELAND, FLORIDA

More photos of the bee.

Attachments

• Interior -3.jpg
    Interior -3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,183
  • Interior -2.jpg
    Interior -2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,212
  • Interior-1.jpg
    Interior-1.jpg