• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE * Not Mine - 440 4 speed road runner cheap!!!!

A few years ago, a lot! Nowadays... not so many. I have a garage full of parts I can't give away... literally... I offered them up to the folks in the local Mopar club and no one wants them even for free. And for the out-of-towners, all I hear is "I would love to get it, but you would need to ship it to me". Ah, no. :)
I know exactly what you're saying! I'm about to scrap some parts because they are just sitting in my way and no one wants them. It's sad....some are already on the truck.

there is not much after market sheet metal available for them yet would be nice to see more photos of the floor ,the trunk area need a lot more closer photos of this car it isn't down the street were you can go look at it to make real good decision you would need to see the interior engine compartment ,rust is a killer when it comes to parts that are not reproduce or you can find rust free sheet metal, like I said this a money money deal lots of money would love to find a Richard Petty Blue on Blue and put a Big Block and 4spd in

Last edited:
does this car have the fender tag :rolleyes:

72ply88849-1.jpg
$24,000.00 online in ma. this gives you an idea of some prices for a fairly nice car
72ply84910-1.jpg
this was sold advertised at $20,000.00
72ply73275-1.jpg
this is $25,000.00 I just posted these so people can see what they are getting into to make one this nice or better you need a lot of money so some times it pays to pass and just step up to the plate and spend a little more money

Last edited:
there is not much after market sheet metal available for them yet would be nice to see more photos of the floor ,the trunk area need a lot more closer photos of this car

lol.......impossible, the floor and trunk no longer exist

Get a tetanus shot 1st

I've seen worse get restored, it's gonna' be a money pit...

A few years ago, a lot! Nowadays... not so many. I have a garage full of parts I can't give away... literally... I offered them up to the folks in the local Mopar club and no one wants them even for free. And for the out-of-towners, all I hear is "I would love to get it, but you would need to ship it to me". Ah, no. :)
Hey if you have anything for a 67 coronet, I would gladly pay shipping! :D

hey Bb70 who is Steve is he the owner of this Plymouyh:rolleyes:

I don't know a Steve . It might be. Not sure if floor pans exist but I'm told I have a good friend driving by the car soon he said he will look it over . As for the other cars are they 440 4 speed dana cars? I doubt it at those prices if were comparing apples let's make sure it's to other apples. If the fender tag is mia and there's no papers it's a run away moment but it's still an extremely rare car it deserves a look over at least ! Remember guys you want young guys in this hobby you all have all the nice cars this is what we have to start with because all the nice stuff is $20000+ now . And for a car if this one's magnitude if it's legitimate I'd say it's a steal!

AMD quarters, trunk floors and dutchman panels are available for 1972.

Auto Transport Service
Back