• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh dent on my Ram’s hood from neighbors fireworks

All fixed. I sat in the lobby of my friends body shop for about 2 hours this morning while his PDR guy worked on it. Looks fine now.
I hope I don't run into any problems getting reimbursed the $140 I paid from my reckless neighbors!

All fixed. I sat in the lobby of my friends body shop for about 2 hours this morning while his PDR guy worked on it. Looks fine now.
I hope I don't run into any problems getting reimbursed the $140 I paid from my reckless neighbors!
Great to hear.

If he balks at the $140, be sure to tell him repairing the dent and repainting the hood the old way would probably have been $450 or more.

Plus $100 for your time. It's the least I would do for you.

Plus $100 for your time. It's the least I would do for you.
If he balks at paying I’ll tell him I’ll have to make a comprehensive claim on my car insurance to get reimbursed instead. And they will likely want a police report to process the claim.

If he balks at paying I’ll tell him I’ll have to make a comprehensive claim on my car insurance to get reimbursed instead. And they will likely want a police report to process the claim.
Balks at paying he's a douchebag. Any good neighbor would reimburse your expense, compensate for your time & effort, and extend a handshake with a "thank you" .

Auto Transport Service
Back