• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gas tank filler neck grommet?

70rr-brian

Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Right where the filler neck meets the tank. Anyone have any recommendations as to who makes a good replacement grommet for a 70 roadrunner?

I have bought many off of ebay for various mopars from different sellers and all have worked and fit fine....
AL

Vans auto .com has them, i just bought a new tank, sending unit and filler pipe and they asked me if i wanted a new one (grommet) for it, i got that in the mail today, there shipping sucks, i think.. Good luck. Number: 920 324 2481

I just checked the catalog they sent and they have tanks for your 70 RR so i would think they have what you need.

Brian, good call. I couldn't remember the name but yes I have bought from Vans before, shipping costs and product was very good.
AL

try megapartsusa.com as well.was recomended there by others on this site.lots of good stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back