• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good idea or bad idea?

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
I made a color copy of my broadcast sheet and laminated it. My thoughts are, put the laminated copy back in the seat springs for future owners.

535EBF57-D754-4C0F-86B0-368480942381.jpeg

55C10E10-0156-42D8-A2BB-4DDF06512901.jpeg

Then one day, someone will proclaim they have a one-of-one rare car with a laminated broadcast sheet !! :lol:

I did the same thing to mine. The more documentation the next "Custodian" has, the better.
I also put my name, address, and phone number in various places so the Po-Lice can I.D. my
car if it ever gets stolen. All hidden but accessible spots!

Make additional laminated copies and place them in various locations throughout the car. For example:

Rear seat bottom (1)
Rear seat back (1)
On top of glovebox (maybe insert it inside a mailing tube) (1)
Under the front bench springs on each side (2)
Under the carpet (1)
Under the rear package shelf (1)
Between the roof and headliner insulation (1)

That makes a total of eight (8) copies. Label each one as "Copy 1 of 9", ""Copy 2 of 9", etc., but skip "Copy 7 of 9".

That should drive someone crazy in the future.

Make additional laminated copies and place them in various locations throughout the car. For example:

That makes a total of eight (8) copies. Label each one as "Copy 1 of 9", ""Copy 2 of 9", etc., but skip "Copy 7 of 9".

:lol: pure evil, I like it

:rofl::rofl:
Evil genius.

Aren't they all?

Rear seat bottom (1)
Rear seat back (1)
On top of glovebox (maybe insert it inside a mailing tube) (1)
Under the front bench springs on each side (2)
Under the carpet (1)
Under the rear package shelf (1)
Between the roof and headliner insulation (1)

I put it in a gallon zip lock bag and filed it away with my titles. Your suggestion has me thinking now. You all know I love cutting the fool. A little southern slang there. Lol
1718758054719.png

Auto Transport Service
Back