• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good stock power steering box?

Myasylum

Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Do you know if a name brand that has a good stock box? Napa perhaps?
I need something ASAP.

I'll even pay a little more for a better box if it's in stock

Firm Feel is super busy at the moment.

I saw a Lares, or BBB at Rock Auto of anyone is familiar with them?

I've only heard to stay away from Cardone.

Help? Winter is coming!

Do you know if a name brand that has a good stock box? Napa perhaps?
I need something ASAP.

I'll even pay a little more for a better box if it's in stock

Firm Feel is super busy at the moment.

I saw a Lares, or BBB at Rock Auto of anyone is familiar with them?

I've only heard to stay away from Cardone.

Help? Winter is coming!
Why not use the box that came with car as the original option, along with the Power Steering pump that came with your engine option....remember that the Pittman arm, center link and idler arm must be compatible along with the Steering box to Steering shaft must match. DON'T SHOEMAKER SOMETHING TOGETHER FROM ROCKAUTO, because cost, AND HOPE EVERYTHING FITS AND FUNCTIONS. There are several companies on line that specialize in Steering components.....just my opinion.....
BOB RENTON

Why not use the box that came with car as the original option, along with the Power Steering pump that came with your engine option....
This. Either rebuild your existing box, or if you do not have the expertise, have a local rebuilder do it.

Get yourself a Borgeson box.

Here’s a good write up.

Get yourself a Borgeson box.

Here’s a good write up.

I second that. Best $$ you'll ever spend on your ride. Don't forget to order the complete kit as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back