• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Google Earth road view

Bb70charger500

Local time
2:47 AM
Reaction score
Ok guys this might be fun ,look up our places and post the road view of what's in your driveway! Now these pictures are kinda old so if you moved recently you may need to do your old house!
So I'll start
17611.jpg

74 charger my daily driver.
73 duster getting a v8 swap
77 trans am got kicked out of garage for the 73 rallye charger I was building

Ok guys this might be fun ,look up our places and post the road view of what's in your driveway! Now these pictures are kinda old so if you moved recently you may need to do your old house!
So I'll start
View attachment 774039
74 charger my daily driver.
73 duster getting a v8 swap
77 trans am got kicked out of garage for the 73 rallye charger I was building

You live in a house in the middle of a junkyard?

That was uncalled for, not because he's not rich means he lives in a dump, he's a young man with his own house and a bunch of classic cars, it's a lot more that I can say from other man's his age.View attachment 774122

Actually, it looks like a very nice house, but building it in the middle of a junkyard just didn't make sense to me. That's all.

:thumbsup:

F530F492-54E9-456F-B562-52E44EE9D19F.jpeg

Well Google won’t go down private roads and the township road ends 1/2 mile away from my home. So here is what you’d see if you drove down my driveway.

Tried it for my address and got the junction of HW7 and Leicester Whiting Road about 4 miles away. Lol. Here's the view..

0527191314a.jpg
0530191011.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back