• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Google Earth road view

The wife is in SC right now and everything is brown. Misses the green.

Actually, it looks like a very nice house, but building it in the middle of a junkyard just didn't make sense to me. That's all.

:thumbsup:
Ooh in that case I don't want to be rude so If offended you, am sorry Mark , understand that at first sight looks odd and rude, but... you should made that clear before.:thumbsup:

My other answer to you was going to be that not all of us can live in a 150 years old haunted house in the middle of a spooky forest :lol:

Ooh in that case I don't want to be rude so If offended you, am sorry Mark , understand that at first sight looks odd and rude, but... you should made that clear before.:thumbsup:

My other answer to you was going to be that not all of us can live in a 150 years old haunted house in the middle of a spooky forest :lol:

With a screen name such as mine, I'm not easily offended.

Just to be clear I hated that house! It was my first house 1200 sqft out in no where land it was brand new but no one wanted it so I got it for $50k off what they wanted because the builder was going out of business! So for $101k I got a brand new house it worked for some time I got $10k for first time home buyers and sold the place 5-6 years after I bought for $128000 so I did good on it ! And the bonus being in the boonies I can have a million cars and know one cares !

probably depends on the day :fool:

IMG_20180427_203220.jpg

IMG_20170516_142534.jpg

home5-jpg.jpg

home3-jpg.jpg

IMG_20150829_140032.jpg

IMG_20151206_130532.jpg

MAX.jpg

petunia.jpg

IMG_20161031_130432.jpg

With Rebel in the window he WILL discourage burglars !

Last edited:
Google shows my place having an empty driveway lol. Even an overhead shot doesn't show much. I had reduce the 'fleet' from 12 to 7 by the time Google started taking pics....

I’d show my place - but I won’t show my place.... It would be like letting the world know the locations of all the Minuteman Missles dotted around the U.S.

Auto Transport Service
Back