• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz 1971 Cuda 392 Hemi SEMA car stolen

Car Nut

Local time
8:30 AM
Reaction score
IMG_1101.jpg
IMG_1102.JPG
IMG_1103.JPG
IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1106.JPG

Hope you find the car I watched that car being built on tv and it was incredible

Strange. Same thing happened to the Detroit Steel Wheels guys.

I'm sure it will end up over seas in some far off country that has allot of sand.

How could this be stolen from the property? No cameras, no alarm system, not even a couple German shepherds patrolling at night?

The question here is why?

It is not a rare car....It is not a high dollar car....It is just a challenger with a new drive train it....Makes no sense for the risk involved.....

Opps..cuda.....not chally, my mistake but either one the above relates....Was the drive train donated by Mopar?

Last edited:
they should have chained it to the shade tree they parked it under

I always let the sun burn bird **** into a fresh paint job........ gives it character

It is not a rare car....It is not a high dollar car....It is just a challenger with a new drive train it....Makes no sense for the risk involved.....

Any money they make is profit.
Shame there are a$$holes like that out there.
Had some slimy neighbors, they wouldn't steal from you. After they moved I had a monitored alarm system put in.

I wonder how much it's insured for?
Probably 3× what it's worth

Was down there a few weeks ago, was talking with Will the Painter. He said the car only had 20 miles on it and would be sold. What a waste not to drive the crap out of it and have it robbed from its grave. Hope they had it insured for BIG $$$. It is probably on a container ship headed to who knows where. And yes its crazy all the cars that are stored outside in the pen. Suprised more stuff dont come up missing. Pretty sketchy neighbor hood too.

Auto Transport Service
Back