• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz 1971 Cuda 392 Hemi SEMA car stolen

Did they regularly leave the thing outdoors or was this a one time occurrence? It would be awfully coincidental if, on the only occasion its left outdoors, its stolen by anyone organized enough to ship it out of the country.

Well first off, it's a Cuda, not a Challenger. Secondly, they have plenty of video surveillance there. They know who took it however they can't locate them nor the vehicle. Lastly, this car was a high dollar conversion similar to the one Gas Monkey Garage did. Mark wants his car back and hopes the gearhead community can help him out.

Well first off, it's a Cuda, not a Challenger. Secondly, they have plenty of video surveillance there. They know who took it however they can't locate them nor the vehicle. Lastly, this car was a high dollar conversion similar to the one Gas Monkey Garage did. Mark wants his car back and hopes the gearhead community can help him out.
Did both gas monkey and GYC get the drive train donated from Ma Mopar?

Yeah my mistake E bodies just blend together for me, lol.....

Just makes no sense in relation to this car, with all the other cars around it with REAL value....Wasn't this car suppose to be at SEMA in October? If that is the case that is pretty messed up and I hope they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law....

There is nothing worse in this world than a thief.....

I'm just thinking with the timeframe of only 3 months to build it was SEMA last October, not this one !!

I'm just thinking with the timeframe of only 3 months to build it was SEMA last October, not this one !!
I do not follow the show.....In any event I hope they recover it and nab the culprits....

if they have video they must have a alarm system. Was it left outside? Hard to believe but if so what kind of gate/fence? Ive seen fences 12 high using corrugated steel panels and the gate was a two I beams into the ground with a roll up gate like you'd use on a commercial garage between them. In addition often used was a pipe usually around 3 inch that spanned the opening and was locked into place. Please dont say it was outside with a 8 foot chain link gate with a chain and pad lock!!! Also dog(s) big ones.

if they have video they must have a alarm system. Was it left outside? Hard to believe but if so what kind of gate/fence? Ive seen fences 12 high using corrugated steel panels and the gate was a two I beams into the ground with a roll up gate like you'd use on a commercial garage between them. In addition often used was a pipe usually around 3 inch that spanned the opening and was locked into place. Please dont say it was outside with a 8 foot chain link gate with a chain and pad lock!!! Also dog(s) big ones.
I don't know what they have set up for security and it really doesn't matter. At this point the only thing that is known is that its missing and he wants it back.

My house is protected as best I can. I live in the sticks and have cameras and ADT but that didn't stop someone from breaking in and stealing 4 guns and a few bucks laying on the counter. Point is, is someone wants it, they'll get it.

Yeah 8ft fence. I have seen a Daytona in that lot in the rain no less.

lmao........reality vs reality show....... there is no excuse for a fresh finished vehicle to be left outside

The Dodge factory in Brampton Ontario.
Brampton.jpg

dude please........ we're talking restorations........ apple vs oranges.......lmao, reality vs reality show.........leaving a fresh car outside leads to a **** load of extra work and extra detailing, or worse

dude please........ we're talking restorations........ apple vs oranges.......lmao, reality vs reality show.........leaving a fresh car outside leads to a **** load of extra work and extra detailing, or worse
X2:thumbsup:

Didn't they also say that this car did not have a VIN, dash was missing? I seem to recall something about him saying they needed the DMV to issue a VIN for the car.

If it was really stolen it's in pieces by now. Chop shop.

Oh come on man. A car just sitting outside isn't going to create any problem whether its brand new or restored. I could see driving it in crappy weather but not just sitting there. These cars are not fine silk scarves. They are designed and built to be outside. However in an effort to end this, this is my opinion.

Auto Transport Service
Back