• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from Bama!

73RedRunner

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
Hello!

Newbie here, trying to keep my 1973 Roadrunner rolling down the highway. She was birthed by Mama MOPAR a 318 with 3 speed on the floor, but is now a 440 with a 727 shifting through a console.

I want to say "thanks" to this forum, it helps folks such as myself to figure out how to do it, what the heck to do next after you have done it, how not to do it, and how to fix it after you goofed it all up, :icon_lol:. Lots of knowlegeable people here who share information and their experiences, and I have learned quite a lot. Many thanks.

hi and welcome to the site and yes we would like to see your bird !:headbang:

Here ya go..........my Red Roadrunner..........

1973 Plymouth Roadrunner.JPG

Welcome…. That doesn't look like Crimson Red to me, you must be an Auburn fan.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

OUCH. I don't think Bear Bryant would have had a problem with the rallye red/white color combo......ROLL TIDE!

Welcome to FBBO. All Bama fans accepted as long as they own a Mopar. Nice looking wheels you have there bro!

Welcome from the East Valley in AZ. I love that Rallye Red. Same color and as 72 340 expect for the white.

Nice 73RR & welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back