• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had to buy 2 to get one……

As a Wisconsinite in the heart of saltville...

That first one is rusty. Yikes. At least the springs haven't come through the trunk floor yet I guess....

Congrats on the other one, that is a nice car!

I would throw that 71 on Ebay, that will give you an idea of the market.

Nice scores. Nothing wrong with E Bodies. My second favorite after a 2nd Gen Charger. I have owned numerous Challengers, but never any Cudas. I have always liked Challengers more than Cudas, but would still take a Cuda if the price was right. Shall I start a bid on the 71? Lol.

More correctly stated, it looks like you had to buy 1.78 to get one.

That 70 looks like it was well worth having to drag the 71 home. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the 70 340 4 speed car
the other 71 rustbucket good luck offing it

Try everything to get him to separate to no avail.
Been there done that three years ago, but I walked. What happened afterwards a few weeks later? The guy sold the car I wanted and then held onto the other car for more than 6 months. So ist das Leben!

Congratulations!
1970 :)
340-4V:)
4 speed manual:)
Red :)
'Cuda :)
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lol it really is like .78’s of a car lol. Thanks for the congrats everyone!! I just wanna get started on the 70 but working on a friend’s 69 RR that of course has been half ***ed “restored “. I have thought about the eBay route but I might just put on FBBO,FEBO,FABO and FCBO and see if there’s any interest for it.

Lol it really is like .78’s of a car lol. Thanks for the congrats everyone!! I just wanna get started on the 70 but working on a friend’s 69 RR that of course has been half ***ed “restored “. I have thought about the eBay route but I might just put on FBBO,FEBO,FABO and FCBO and see if there’s any interest for it.
Problem with that, you need to post a price... On Ebay you put it out there & see how stupid some people really are..... :rofl:

Man your 70 looks solid!.

Like others have said I think people fall over themselves for 71’s. Put it online - it’ll go!

Auto Transport Service
Back