• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Handheld Tubular Planishing Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROSTOCKTOM

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to buying a handheld planishing hammer so I can work some dents out of the roof on my 49 Ford Business Coupe.

Also interested in a quality longboard air sander.

Thanks,
Tom

1719649949901.png

Still looking

Tom

I made one of these hand held ones, following the instructions in this video.

I haven't used it yet, but it was easy enough make, and it's cheap.

The only problem I've seen that is readily apparent is that if you're not careful, the little hammer head will launch across the room.

When the time comes to actually use it, I'm going to work on a solution for that little quirk.

The tools made for a regular air chisel fit in this tool, also.

Last edited:
That's interesting, but I am after the real deal.

You can't take a chance on screwing up a roof over saving a few dollars, and trying to hold a dolly and that hammer is never going to work for me.

Tom

I made one of these hand held ones, following the instructions in this video.

I haven't used it yet, but it was easy enough make, and it's cheap.

The only problem I've seen that is readily apparent is that if you're not careful, the little hammer head will launch across the room.

When the time comes to actually use it, I'm going to work on a solution for that little quirk.

The tools made for a regular air chisel fit in this tool, also.

For $200 this looks interesting:
https://www.amazon.com/Quaintfab-HA...pcontext&ref_=fplfs&psc=1&smid=A13CBJE7KTJU79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back