• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday coronet68mx

upload_2022-1-4_18-39-6.jpeg

Happy Birthday,
Amigo!
upload_2022-1-4_18-39-6.jpeg

I'm proud of you guys....all getting into the Birthday Greeting spirit here at FBBO. :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

Have a very happy birthday @coronet68mx Leon..... I hope the day was full of fun and excitement. :bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

upload_2022-1-5_19-51-56.jpeg

:thumbsup:

Bet that cat wishes he was back in Mexico!

View attachment 1218724

:poke:

This is
007706AD-1722-4102-AC3B-9550AA66E9E1.jpeg
the the first Mexican cat playing in the snow at minus twenty. The Canadian cats are all inside where it’s warm. The new guy is still a kitten and too small to go out yet. The one in the picture was semi feral, living in the roof of our building. She was abandoned after she was stolen in a botched ransom scheme. The new guy and his mom were feral and caught in a flood. Both were well thrashed and in poor shape when rescued. Their ability to survive amazes me. Our vet in Mexico currently has a rescue that looks like it got run through a blender. One eye is gone, and she had to amputate one leg. If I was there it would probably be mine by now.
I don’t get along well with people but animals and I get along just fine.

Last edited:
View attachment 1218364
Thank you so much you guys, really made me laugh some of your post, today I celebrate the way most of you celebrate your birthday, working, my wife want to make a party, but that would be next Saturday, I know I've been absent the last few months but it was because my bussines really improve at the end of the year, ( thank God for that) turn 46, I know the fraternity and brotherhood of this small community of mopar fans and I witnessed the kindness and goodness of all of you, from the bottom of my soul THANK YOU!!!
This isView attachment 1218796the the first Mexican cat playing in the snow at minus twenty. The Canadian cats are all inside where it’s warm. The new guy is still a kitten and too small to go out yet. The one in the picture was semi feral, living in the roof of our building. She was abandoned after she was stolen in a botched ransom scheme. The new guy and his mom were feral and caught in a flood. Both were well thrashed and in poor shape when rescued. Their ability to survive amazes me. Our vet in Mexico currently has a rescue that looks like it got run through a blender. One eye is gone, and she had to amputate one leg. If I was there it would probably be mine by now.
I don’t get along well with people but animals and I get along just fine.
tenor (1) (1).gif

Auto Transport Service
Back