• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday moparedtn

Have a very happy birthday Ed :bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

HBD Ed.jpg

Keep on thumbing your nose at that grim reaper sir you are needed here on earth

@RJ Squirrel
@kiwigtx
you aint from around here.jpg
@zyzzyx - yikes! :)
@mr. b
@Budnicks - yeah, no kiddin'. Fire Marshal did not approve candles this year. :)
@Fran Blacker - they're like 15 years old. I think I could just strike a match to 'em. :)
@68sprtsat383
@khryslerkid - thanks John!

Thanks all of you gentlemen. The plan is to rip into some chili dogs here in a bit (after not
eating all day - reasons) and if I survive that, the birthday cake and ice cream await.

I am truly blessed. No idea why...
And grateful.

@RJ Squirrel
@kiwigtx
View attachment 1710511
@zyzzyx - yikes! :)
@mr. b
@Budnicks - yeah, no kiddin'. Fire Marshal did not approve candles this year. :)
@Fran Blacker - they're like 15 years old. I think I could just strike a match to 'em. :)
@68sprtsat383
@khryslerkid - thanks John!

Thanks all of you gentlemen. The plan is to rip into some chili dogs here in a bit (after not
eating all day - reasons) and if I survive that, the birthday cake and ice cream await.

I am truly blessed. No idea why...
And grateful.
You are blessed because god loves you. Post some pictures of them Chile dogs. Yum Yum

Happy Birthday Ed!
Thanky kindly sir!

A little added bonus for y'all here - my wife posted this pic of me on FB today, taken during that infamous
Anakeesta (Gatlinburg) trip with the grandkids 4 years ago, when I had the bad bout of vertigo (that I wrote
about on these very forums).
I hadn't known until today that she'd taken this pic - I don't typically pose for pics - but this would have been
after feet had touched terra firma after that harrowing ride and I had regained my shiyat enough to be enjoying
the grands romping around and having a good time:
454491915_840641701467813_2395127267463246152_n.jpg
Cancer ages ya, man. Multiple ones age you rapidly.
Hell, sometimes berries grow outta yer head, too. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back