• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy birthday multimopes

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

65 Coronet AWB AFX Dick Landy #3 Wheel Stand.jpg
1711565829190.png
EOQQEMcUwAUMG0v.jpg
Happy Birthday.jpg

Thank You All So Much For All The Birthday Wishes & Comments! Stupidity & Senility had set in together. Actually, I ruptured a lung & passed out from trying to blow out the 72 candles. On top of that, there was wax all over the top of the cake so I had to remove most of the icing. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, who am I kidding? I am full of sh_t. Just too damn lazy to press the on button on the computer. Let's just say the beer was flowing a tad which caused my brain to stagnate a bit! Gettin lazy in my senior years. This is the best group of car people in the world. Thank You All Again.
:drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back