• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday to 33 IMP

You didn't, it's today, lol.
well then :bananadance:
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Babe coming out of cake -oldie-.gif

Have a happy birthday @33 IMP .....maybe you'll be getting the other half of the pink bra soon. :lol:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

upload_2021-10-8_11-21-1.jpeg

Thanks @DeltaV, that's a nice 33 imp! That's a custom bodied Custom Imperial, a foot longer wheelbase, a little bigger engine, and worth about five times mine! Mine are just Briggs bodied, standard Chrysler, a four door sedan, and a rumble seat convertible.

Have a happy birthday @33 IMP .....maybe you'll be getting the other half of the pink bra soon. :lol:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

View attachment 1176414
Looks like somebody left a Corvair out in the rain......
and it shrunk.
I wonder how that thing would run with a turbocharged hayabusa in the backside ???

Last edited:
Looks like somebody left a Corvair out in the rain......
and it shrunk.
I wonder how that thing would run with a turbocharged hayabusa in the backside ???
I had one of those about 38 years ago.....they go ok for a small 4cyl car. Mine was a bit rough though. We used to push start it with my other car and jump this thing over the sand dunes not far from home. My friends parents bore witness to me about 6 feet off the ground one weekend. The car didn't last long.

Auto Transport Service
Back