• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy birthday to Dennis H

Happy Birthday -Dr. Evil-.jpg

Happy Birthday, Dennis. Come by for a ugly steak sandwich.

The day is here, you made it another year. Nothing to fear, Dennis uses the throttle to steer!
Happy birthday, ******.

DSCN1179.JPG

IMG_3026.JPG

I must've missed it. But, isn't California in a different time zone ? on another planet ?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZexDhmjRZ3OE3p3-J04nd7pDUMrpIeNXf9A&usqp=CAU.jpg

Happy birthday Dennis, and many more to come. Love your R/T ! I bought a Super Bee in 1969 the same colour, and now have a 1967 R/T in Daffodil Yellow.

Thank you everyone. Much appreciated, especially this year. I’ll try to behave for a while.

Happy be-late-ed Birthday Dennis!
This post is redeemable for another kick *** cruise day (if I ever get my car back...).
1 tank of gas (even if it's $7/gallon by then!)
&
Lunch on me.
Maybe even let you pick the route?
That's a tough one buddy...:D
Hope you had a great day, miss you!
01705BAA-81F2-45EB-9307-AB9D47390EEC.jpeg

Happy Birthday Mr Harris. Very glad to call you friend and mopar brother and I may be one of the very few who have had the honor of driving your yellow '69 R/T for an extended period of seat time! To this day, your car still drives better than any B-body I've sat behind the wheel of. Must be that Harris mojo! Love ya man!

Auto Transport Service
Back