• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Cinco de Mayo day everyone . . .

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Getting in a day early where it all goes down....already halfway through the fifth here. :p

1714872181627.jpeg

Happy May 5th, Cinco De-Mayo

My deceased Grammy's (RIP) Birthday too, she'd be 113 tomorrow
it's only the 4th of May here

Isn’t chinco de-mayo really an American holiday for Mexico? I thought I heard on several different occasions, its not really celebrated in Mexico.

Any reason to have excellent grade tequila is a good reason.

Otherwise, it's just American beer manufacturers making a lot of money. See, advertising works!
:lol:

Isn’t chinco de-mayo really an American holiday for Mexico? I thought I heard on several different occasions, its not really celebrated in Mexico.
Americans will do anything to have a Holiday whatever the reason might be. In fact it has nothing to actually do with American interests other than those of Mexican descent, now Americans in this country celebrate. But hey...Good Taquilla and some fine Mexican cuisine will make any day a Cinco de Mayo event...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Note:
Celebrated annually on May 5, Cinco de Mayo recognizes Mexico's victory over the Second French Empire led by Napoleon III at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. The holiday has since become perhaps more popular in the U.S. than in Mexico and is often celebrated by people of Mexican American heritage.

I worked a 12 today, but the Mrs. brought food from one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for lunch for her, my partner, and me. It was a nice treat.

Auto Transport Service
Back