• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Arkansas

Mike Stacy

Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
I'm new to this Forum stuff. I have just bought a 1970 Road Runner, first car ever.
I'd like to research the background on the car and have no clue where to start. If anyone has info that you can share, please do so.
Looking forward to getting it out and making memories

Thanks
Mike

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Mike. Your first car ever, now, is a 1970 RoadRunner? Are you young, or Amish? LOL. Enjoy your project!

Welcome from Alberta, Canada. 1970 might just be my favorite year for B-bodies and C-bodies. Your first car ever is a 1970 Roadrunner. My first car ever was a 1970 Charger...but that was back in 1986. :lol:

Nice Orange RR Mike! Welcome to the club. Did the previous owner have any background information?

Welcome from NY.

Looks like a nice one.
A larger picture would be great

Cool 1st car ever. 1970 RR... :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Mike. Your first car ever, now, is a 1970 RoadRunner? Are you young, or Amish? LOL. Enjoy your project!
Thank you,
Ha, I'm 55 years old. Raised farming and never had use for a car. Always wanted one, finally got one. I'm trying to get bigger pictures to upload.

Nice Orange RR Mike! Welcome to the club. Did the previous owner have any background information?
Thank you,
No info from previous owner, except he bought it out of Ohio. It is numbers matching, factory 440-6 pack with 4 speed/pistol grip, and original color. Interior looks to be factory and in good shape
It has original build sheet and is only showing 48,300 + miles on odometer
Otherwise, I don't know anything on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back