• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Perth

Ttotired

Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone
Mick from Perth Western Australia. I have just bought a 64 Dodge Phoenix.
I am not new to early mopar as I have had a 60 Dodge Phoenix and I still have a 60 Plymouth fury thats been a torturously long build.
I bought this 64 as I thought it was to good to pass up. No rust and the interior looks like new. Engine has (reportably) been rebuilt, but is not running.
It arrived at my home yesterday afternoon, so today I will get a better go at making it run

64dodge1.jpg

64 dodge11.jpg

64dodge3.jpg

64 dodge9.jpg

Hi Mick, how are you doing? Welcome, and thanks for the pictures. You get 10 extra points* for that. :)
welcometothegroupcup.gif

*points have no real value

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada, Mick. Thanks for the pictures of your 1964 Phoenix. It looks like a Dodge 440 externally, but certainly has its own unique (to us) interior. The dash looks like a reverse '62/'63 with a Valiant gauge cluster on it. Here is a picture of my Windsor, Ontario-built 1964 Dodge Polara.

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0001.JPG

Welcome from Alabama, cool right hand drive with 64 style.

Hello everyone
I am not new to early mopar as I have had a 60 Dodge Phoenix and I still have a 60 Plymouth fury thats been a torturously long build.
I bought this 64 as I thought it was to good to pass up. No rust and the interior looks like new. Engine has (reportably) been rebuilt, but is not running.
It arrived at my home yesterday afternoon, so today I will get a better go at making it run

View attachment 1725615

View attachment 1725616

View attachment 1725617

View attachment 1725619
Welcome from Perth small world

Welcome to the mad house !

I was in Perth in January 1981 (your summer !) while in the navy. Fremantle was our fleet landing. I loved the place and enjoyed the weather, and the sites…Cottesloe beach, Swan beer tour, all the lovely young ladies on the mall (the no vehicle street) in Perth. Man that was one of the best places !

Hello everyone

View attachment 1725615

View attachment 1725616

View attachment 1725617

View attachment 1725619
Welcome!
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4624.gif
IMG_4623.gif
IMG_4621.gif
IMG_4620.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4599.gif

Welcome from Southern CA.
Nice interior in there, looks like showroom condition !!
Good luck with the project, hope all goes well.

Welcome from Illinois Mick! Beautiful car! Love the interior! Thanks for the pic's and hope you
get her running without too much work.

Welcome! I think I found a problem with your car. Good luck with the project!

IMG_4031.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back