• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello!

RW74

Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
My name is Daniel but, my nickname is Ricky Warren. (A cenile veteran use to call me that.)

I have a reputation for obtaining "ridiculous fuel mileage" out of GM and Chrysler vehicles by combining the most efficient parts that were available for the model of engines, transmissions and differentials that I match to the year of the vehicle.

I only use carbureted inline 6 or inline 8 cylinder engines in any build and, many of the hard-to-find parts that I need, I get from people on forums so, thanks in advance.

The engines that I specified should give you a good idea of the year range of vehicles that I build. My low end cap is 1950.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_5211.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, give us examples.

Welcome from Alabama, give us examples.
Example:

1981 Chrysler Imperial:
1981 A-727 with lock-up torque converter.
1981 Chrysler 8¼ rear end with 2:71 gears.
1981, or older E49 spec Australian Chrysler hemi 265 from hemiperformance.com/ OR/ 225 slant 6 with triple Stromberg 97's /OR/ one or two Stromberg A4 Aeroquads.

I only use Stromberg, Weber, or Carter carburetors.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back