• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help stop a thief

man that sucks. if any info comes up of it heading east my way let me know. i will see what i can do. i have contacts around most of this province.

I work with U.S. Cusoms on vehicle exports, if you have the vin number I can check to see if the car was exported out of the country or maybe still in port. you can email or contact my office. pm me to give you email and phone. I send you already a message hope, you got it. time is precious. to manny cars are getting stolen this way and shipped to Russia.good luck.

Thumbs up to you man. Being in a position to help and actually doing so is far too rare a sight these days.

That sucks man,I hope you catch that son of B.Thieves should be hung just horse thieves.

I know a lot of people don't like Paypal because of the fees, but this is where using them really pays off. With all the post-9/11 changes to banking laws, I have a hard time dealing even with Canadians when it comes to moving money. I sold some stuff to a guy in Canada, and he sent me one of their money orders. My bank said I couldn't deposit it because of some change to the law. It took us over a month to get a couple hundred dollars from his hands to mine! Had he used Paypal it would have been a done deal, and yes I would have had to pay the fees, but the amount of time and effort I wasted on the deal cost me a lot more than the fees would have.

Auto Transport Service
Back