• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with lights!

lvmymopar

Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
I have a 66 coronet 440. The drivers side brake light, turn signal and tail light will not work. And the drivers side head light will not work also. But when you put the brights on all the lights work except the drivers side brake light and turn signal. The bulbs all look good and the fuses all look good. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be or how to troubleshoot? thanks.:confused:

I had ground and plug problems on my 66 last year. The tail light plug was jacked up and had to replace it. The grounds for some reason had to be redone and now they all work. The head light sounds like a ground problem. Hope it works out.

fixed

Well we got out there today and tried to fix the light problem. Turns out it was the fuse. It looked good but we decided to replace it anyway and they work. I think for the front headlight we just need a new bulb.:yes:

groovy

when I bought the 69 Bee I used to have I had NO headlights on high beam. Turned out they were all bad. Low beams were fine though

Auto Transport Service
Back