• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi survivor from show today

dragger40

Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
Maybe this car is old news but after a quick search I didnt see anything.

10,000 orig mile barn find.... enjoy!

Attachments

• hemi survivor.jpg
    hemi survivor.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 450
  • hemi survivor 2.JPG
    hemi survivor 2.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 424
  • hemi survivor 10.jpg
    hemi survivor 10.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 457
  • hemi survivor 11.jpg
    hemi survivor 11.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 450
  • hemi survivor 6.JPG
    hemi survivor 6.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 464
it was a winner

Attachments

• hemi survivor 5.JPG
    hemi survivor 5.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 430
  • hemi survivor 7.JPG
    hemi survivor 7.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 451
Love it!!
There has got to be a tube in that Road Hugger bias ply tire to keep it inflated,LOL!!

Awe man,I wish I could add that one to my stable....Thats bad ***...
Petty Blue 67 gTx

That is incredible! And a pic of the actual barn too! I like the old tach on the column too.

ohhh i wish i could find one like this but i love my car:) who knows, maybe one day, me and my dad drove around everywhere for no reason but to find something like this as crazy as it seems, we would take a day fill the gas tank and drive to find one

I'd like to hear the story behind it if anyone knows it. The history of our cars is as interesting to me as the cars themselves.

Id like to hear the story on this one myself, that is one for the books, how in the world did whoever come across something like this, Wife loves to look at houses when were out, myself always wondering whats behind closed doors. Quite the find, thanks for sharing.
Someones dream just came true.. 10,000 miles, Wonder if they found the build sheet in it...

Id like to hear the story on this one myself, that is one for the books, how in the world did whoever come across something like this, Wife loves to look at houses when were out, myself always wondering whats behind closed doors. Quite the find, thanks for sharing.
Someones dream just came true.. 10,000 miles, Wonder if they found the build sheet in it...
I got a little of the story:

Original owner was 45 when he bought the car, he raced it a little and then he passed away in the (I think) mid 70s. The car sat with the wife of the original owner until 1990? when the second owner bought the car.

The second owner ran the car down the road one time just to see how fast it was then he let it sit until the new owner just purchased it. During the second ownership the car spent most of its life in Arizona before he moved to Arkansas and parked the car in the barn you see in the pic.

Now... as I was listening to the story the car was surrounded by people and it was hard to hear. I think I got it pretty close to right but if someone else knows the story please chime in and fix anything I may have got wrong.:thumbsup:

Thanks dragger, i think everyone will be glad to hear this. Really something no matter how it came about. looks like its in super shape, love to come across a barn find .. 10,000 miles, man that is something to come across i imagine he had the biggest smile there... Thanks...

Auto Transport Service
Back