• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi All !

Damian

Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
I'm a transplant from PA. Originally from Brooklyn NY. I joined cause I currently have a 66 Plymouth Satellite Convertible. I used to have as a kid 68 chargers but can't touch one now and can't give up my first born for one. Lol I moved to NC to relax a little, but got here in August and had a massive heart attack and stroke in November. So I bought a project that was running. I'm getting better and working to get back in a Mopar. Hopefully retire in 10 years and enjoy my Mopar more.
OK about the car. It's a 1966 Satellite Convertible with a 383, buckets, console and 323 posi 8 3/4 rear.

Thanks
Damian

Welcome from North Florida…
Sounds like a great car, wish we could see it :D
Load up some pictures when you get a chance.
Until then get used to seeing more of this….
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Illinois.

A Satellite running is better than a car in boxes. Love the 383’s. May you both soon be humming joyfully along those NC two lanes with the sun shining brightly ahead.

Welcome aboard from NJ. Hang tough and prosper. May all go well with you & the car and as mentioned............:D
pichers.jpg

I'd suggest not having any more heart attacks or strokes.

...and posting a few pics.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good to hear about your Satellite. Bad to hear about your health problems. God's way of saying, "Slow the f**k down." . Get better soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back