• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi from France

lilian

Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
new to B bodies but not new to Mopars, I am the owner of a 66 Fury and 70 cuda.

as long time owner of American muscle cars, I ha ve owned mainly Ebodies and mustangs and camaros. I can't decide bwhich one I prefered so I usually have 2 or 3 cars in my stabble.

I live in France, in the Northern part of the Alps, I am a 49yo male.

my next project will be to find a solid 68 or 69 318 satellite 2dr so the search begins !!

Welcome from Central Illinois. You live in such a beautiful part of France. If you can, please show us pictures of your cars.

Welcome to FBBO. This is a great place to gather information and search for a Satellite.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search....

Welcome from mid Michigan. Good luck on the search. Post some pics of the other cars when you can.

new to B bodies but not new to Mopars, I am the owner of a 66 Fury and 70 cuda.

as long time owner of American muscle cars, I ha ve owned mainly Ebodies and mustangs and camaros. I can't decide bwhich one I prefered so I usually have 2 or 3 cars in my stabble.

I live in France, in the Northern part of the Alps, I am a 49yo male.

my next project will be to find a solid 68 or 69 318 satellite 2dr so the search begins !!

Welcome from Canada! I keep hearing news that France is trying to eliminate gas powered vehicles in the near future, is this true?

Bienvenue a bord Lilian, moi aussi je suis Francais mais je suis aux US depuis longtemp! Il faut absolument poster des fotos de tes caisses. Merci.

Welcome to FBBO from Sunny Southern California. We love pics of new members cars. Post a few - it's the small price of entry for the forum members....

thanks all for the welcome !!

Politicals (at least one) said that petrol cars will be banned from 2040, but it is only for New cars. beginning year 2040, you will only be able to buy Green cars from dealerships, but we will see how it will turn !!

so picts of my cars :

66 fury III, 318 poly, 38 000 miles from new, bought in Vegas last year just before Danny The Count !! paid the asking price of $4500 and Danny offered $4000 to the seller ... so got it and drive it to LA to ship it !!
70 Cuda 383 ordered new as a sleeper : column shift, bench seat, standard gauges, big front drum brakes
image11.JPG

furyrecarder.jpg

Bienvenue a bord Lilian, moi aussi je suis Francais mais je suis aux US depuis longtemp! Il faut absolument poster des fotos de tes caisses. Merci.

j'ai essayé d'émigrer mais visas toujours refusés donc je me contente de vacances !!

Welcome from Ohio

Welcome to FBBO from hot, dry & sunny NorCal

Auto Transport Service
Back