• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hobby lobby mopar

pjm8047

Local time
10:20 PM
Reaction score
I figured id share what I bought from hobby lobby today for $12. I thought it was pretty cool.

6C8B9CCB-5426-4D18-921C-C0E336166B53.jpeg

Why is it vintage Mopars often seem depicted dirty, or in soily environments. I mean, what is the stigma here? We Mopar lovers bathe, so what's up with that?

:rofl:

The Charger is on the wrong side of the gas pumps,and the rest of the cars have those goofy dog dish hubcaps on them!

The Charger is on the wrong side of the gas pumps,and the rest of the cars have those goofy dog dish hubcaps on them!
Was the gas fill for 69 charger behind the license plate? I totally forgot!

Top of the left rear quarter panel. The Charger should have been on the other side of the gas pumps,and the Challenger should have been drawn where the Charger is facing the same direction.

Top of the left rear quarter panel. The Charger should have been on the other side of the gas pumps,and the Challenger should have been drawn where the Charger is facing the same direction.
For $12 cant complain

Now , how many millions of people have pulled up to the wrong side of the gas pump

We are not talking about a Leonardo da Vinci

Actually these are pretty damn nice for the price honestly

Even at $25

My garage is full of Hobby Lobby

Laid Back USA - Dodge / Plymouth

Must have pulled the plug on there Mopar products - Let me guess

I see Ford / Chevy only

Used to sell banners , t shirts , tin signs etc. thru Hobby Lobby / Summit Racing

Large car shows etc.

Well

Now , how many millions of people have pulled up to the wrong side of the gas pump

Every car and truck that I have here has a left side fuel filler, even the Wife's Honda.

When you own a second gen Charger,you know where the gascap is! The Challenger can sometimes mess you up,because the modern Challengers have the gascap on the left and the oldschool Challengers have them on the right,and I drive both regularly.

The car's not on the wrong side if he's just pulling in to say hi and have a cold pop.

The car's not on the wrong side if he's just pulling in to say hi and have a cold pop.
Exactly. Dude might not even be there for gas.
Lookit, I know I'm not alone in remembering years past where it was damn near impossible to
find any memorabilia of any sort that even mentioned Mopars on it.
Y'all quit being so damn ****. This is a cool piece for fairly cheap.

Auto Transport Service
Back