• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hood scoop

cwhubb

Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score
six pack hood charger.JPGI need to go with a hood scoop because of clearance issues, I'd like your opinions on what hood and or scoop will look bestView attachment 108113charger68-69CRT%20hood.jpgView attachment 108113

Not a big fan of scoops on a charger,but if a guy could incorporate maybe a buldge Bee or RR hood into the charger hood?

I'd go with the six-packscoop.

Put a Chebby bad bowtie cowl hood on it......lol

how about a 68 A body S/S hemi scoop ?

out of those you posted the six pack scoop looks the best ... but im biased lol

Attachments

• d399.jpg
    d399.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,111
take a look at the charger from the movie blade and you will see my choice.very nice looking ride.

Blade scoop looks the best to me, but the power buldge 6 pak scoop is also a good choice.

@moparstuart, the air grabber hood is beautiful, I wonder if the bulge is high enough when its closed. also where the heck do I find one of those? I really like the hood on the purple charger. Btw is the pic with the small bungalow houses from ft robinson ne?

@moparstuart, the air grabber hood is beautiful, I wonder if the bulge is high enough when its closed. also where the heck do I find one of those? I really like the hood on the purple charger. Btw is the pic with the small bungalow houses from ft robinson ne?
the top picture of the purple one is a member heres car 6pktgo he has pictures of how he made it somewhere

Auto Transport Service
Back