• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoovie Buys an Alleged "Survivor" 1968 Charger R/T

The Charger sold for about 70k incl. buyers premium.
Unfortunately hoovie again, like with the superbird, lied regarding the condition of the car saying it is original/survivor except the paint. *
A simple look under the hood is enough to see that it is not original under there.
Also i recall wizard saying if he ever sells the car he should call him first. So either "the wizard" wasn't really interested or yeah...

* I personally find these lies offensive because it gets me like "hey hoovie, do you think i'm stupid?"
Obviously he's not trying to fool knowledgeable people but people without the knowledge into buying something they think (to some extent) is something else/better than it actually is.

Yep, he's a huckster - a real P.T. Barnum sort.
You can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time....

I'm surprised it only went for 70K.

Wizard would have kept the Charger for about 5 minutes so who cares?

Sad... but this bullshit artist just keeps making money off nonsense. "Only owned a month". Wait till he finds out when he signed the deal that there is a clause of a $50,000 penalty if you sell within a year of purchase.

Last edited:
Sad... but this bullshit artist just keeps making money off nonsense. "Only owned a month". Wait till he finds out when he signed the deal that there is a clause of a $50,000 penalty if you sell within a year of purchase.

He did mention that. He pleaded for Tesla to not sue him. He hoped since they haven’t sued anyone so far, he hoped he would not be the first. Dumb to buy one in the first place - which he does admit.

He also got screwed on 3 used engines in a row...

Ya and he got "scammed" again... and still making mega dollars crying about it.

No dignity left in this world, next he'll start a go fund me!

I've got a video idea - he should put a silly wrap on a Ferrari and beg not to be sued. Who's clickey finger is itchin'?

Screenshot_20240623_193105.jpeg

The Fox ate his lunch twice, that's why he got the Snip.

And I do sympathize with him on that one.

It’s kind of like a bad traffic accident - you should turn your eyes away but you just can’t.

Auto Transport Service
Back