• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How's your view ?

This is our "Golden Gate Bridge" In the Sacramento State University area, going over the American River.
My view going down the bike trail.

H Street & SAC State Bridges 022 (Small).jpg

I spent a couple of hours this morning tidying up previous f****ups that others had made - tied their conduits and cables to the fence correctly....that stopped when the monkeys next door started a fire in a dumpster - thick black acrid smoke made breathing outside unpleasant. Boss told me to find something inside to do....then we decided to pack up - long weekend now. :lol: The guys here who do the telecom contracting are so rough it's not even funny anymore. :rolleyes:
I guess it is difficult to install cable correctly if the towel keeps getting in your eyes......

20240905_085735.jpg20240905_123852.jpg

Apologies to @Kern Dog for the awkward filming rotation here - limited for space..... :rofl:

Ideal spacing for conduit saddles is 600mm (2 feet) - these are about 3.0m apart..... (9 feet) :screwy::jackoff:

I should have put this in here
On the way to the lake in Northern Saskatchewan , I've taken a few pics like this
Our license plate says " Land of the Living Skies"
20240830_200149.jpg
20240830_201352.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back