• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I lost my wife to brain cancer yesterday...

Grabbergreendream

Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
You guys may remember the post I made last December when my wife had the brain tumor removed...
The cancer came back & spread everywhere.
She passed away yesterday at home...
Lift me a little here, guys & gals...
RIP Linda Garbutt
20220723_222631.jpg
20210626_164447.jpg
20240617_125510.jpg

Oh man, sorry to hear that! Prayer goes out to you and the family for peace comfort in this time of grief.

May she rest in peace. Prayers sent for strength and healing.

I’m very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My prayers are with you too, brother, as well as your family and all who knew your wife. Such a sad loss, and I know how hard these next few moments will be, but your love for her will never die, and she will always be in your heart. Take time to look for the little signs that remind you of her, they will bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart, just as she did every day for you. May this wonderful lady Rest In Peace.

That sucks, man.

RIP.

I am terribly sorry for your loss, I be will praying for you and your family, don't hesitate to reach out loosing family is very hard.

So sorry to hear of your loss. 20 years ago tomorrow, I lost my fiancé to a drunk driver. I remember the day like it was yesterday. The days, weeks, and months following were not easy. I very quickly found out who my real friends were and they were a great help to me. 20 years later, I still think of Mel often. If I think too much about it, the pain is still there, but now I mostly remember the good times.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Our spouses and families are the most important people in our lives. May you find comfort at this time.
Terry Walker

R.I.P. You just broke my heart, I am so sorry. Prayers and my condolences to you and everyone touched by this.... Godspeed.

So sad. Thoughts and condolences to you and family and the hope you will find peace in recalling your good times together.

She is gone from this existence as we know it, but she will be waiting for you when your time comes. In the meantime, may the Lord comfort you in your sorrow.

Auto Transport Service
Back