• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I lost my wife to brain cancer yesterday...

So very very sorry. You can see the spark in her smile and eyes.
Prayers for her , you and family.

God knows you need lifting. Memories are wonderful things. Words though seem inadequate.

My prayers are with you too, brother, as well as your family and all who knew your wife. Such a sad loss, and I know how hard these next few moments will be, but your love for her will never die, and she will always be in your heart. Take time to look for the little signs that remind you of her, they will bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart, just as she did every day for you. May this wonderful lady Rest In Peace.
Very well said. I cannot expand on this.

Oh Lord, I'm very sorry to learn of your loss.
I've a history of handling such things very poorly, so I'm sorry that I can't give any good advice on
anything to relieve your pain - but if I were to try, it would be to try to immerse yourself in helping
others who are also suffering your loss.
She'd probably want that - and it will give your soul something to help occupy those intensely quiet
times to come.
God love ya, man. All the prayers from up here on the ridge!
:praying:

You guys may remember the post I made last December when my wife had the brain tumor removed...
The cancer came back & spread everywhere.
She passed away yesterday at home...
Lift me a little here, guys & gals...
RIP Linda GarbuttView attachment 1736156View attachment 1736157View attachment 1736158
Dude, I have no words that will make it any easier. As I cant possibly imagine the pain you're feeling. And I pray I never feel that pain myself

Best I can say , I hope you can take solace she is in the Lords hands and is no longer in pain or suffering. Smiling down on you and your family from the heavens.

My deepest condolences to you and yours.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your pictures along with your memories will be your treasures.

I'm so sorry to hear this from a fellow FBBO Member.
Losing loved ones is the hardest part of life.
I hope your days become easier, and the beautiful memories of Linda keep your spirits up.
Life throws us curves everyday, keep going my friend, it will get better.

Sorry for your loss Grabber. May she rest in peace now that her suffering is over. Not much consolation in that but time does heal. Hang in there brother. I'm sure that is what she would want for you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. Stay strong and we will be praying for you and your family.:praying:

First, I want to convey my sympathy for you simply as a fellow human being. I don't know much about what you've been going through but I can only imagine the heavy loss and crushing burdens of dealing with these feelings. Our wives are often our best friends so losing them is an extremely emotional experience that makes all other things seem tame in comparison. I'm sure that she took great comfort in having you with her as she went through this terrible ordeal. Bless you both.

I am sorry for your loss, I lost my wife also last year in July 27th 2023 , she also had a brain tumor, she was only 57 years old.

IMG_5412.JPG

So sorry to hear, but rest in the knowledge she has entered paradise and is wrapped in the arms of our Lord.

Nothing I can say will ease the pain, but your friends and family can help you through it. My prayers are with you.

You guys may remember the post I made last December when my wife had the brain tumor removed...
The cancer came back & spread everywhere.
She passed away yesterday at home...
Lift me a little here, guys & gals...
RIP Linda GarbuttView attachment 1736156View attachment 1736157View attachment 1736158
RIP Linda, you are missed, Gods speed

Wow that is devastating for sure...
I'm so, so sorry to hear that...

You & your family & friends all have my deepest heartfelt condolences
& my sympathy...

I lost Lisa some 20+ years ago, hardest thing I've ever experienced
I still think about her every day, in some aspect or other
or something reminds me of the great times & life we shared...
I had just recently lost my beloved dog/Elvis to cancer (I know not the same),
but, it made me think about it, all over again...

It does & will get a lil' better with time

Auto Transport Service
Back