• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I lost my wife to brain cancer yesterday...

I truly appreciate all the kind words from you folks...
She was a great person that has never met any of you, but if she had you'd be devastated. She was that kinda woman...
Prepping for her funeral has been rough but we prepared early. One thing I didn't do was get photos in order...that has been the worst part of it...

So sorry to hear about losing your wife as that has to be one of the hardest things to go thru in life for anyone.
Like a previous poster said that the PAIN that she was going thru is now gone and at peace.
Sorry that the pain you are going thru right now is hard for sure and no words can take that away from you.Just know we are hoping and praying for you and your Family at this hard time.
R.I.P. Linda

Sorry to hear your about your loss. I said a prayer for your peace and comfort just now. Here's my favorite verse when times get tough...
Psalm 55:22: "Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved."

The weight of grief and loss can feel overwhelming, but this Bible verse offers peace in reminding us that we do not have to carry our burdens alone. Jesus invites us to cast our sorrows upon Him, confident that He will provide the strength and support needed to sustain us. He promises to protect and preserve those who seek His refuge. This verse serves as an invitation to give our pain to the caring hands of Jesus. Trust in Him. Love you brother.

Sorry for your lost keep you in our thoughts and prayers

@Grabbergreendream, you did the right thing in reaching out.
You sound like a good man…with one heck of a wife.
Sounds like she was amazing woman.
I’m sure no one needs to tell you how blessed you were, having her by your side the years you did.
I hope you are strengthened by those who love you during this difficult time, and that includes all of us here on FBBO.
Lord bless you man.
Praying for you and your family.

Very Sorry For Your Loss. Lost my younger sister last year and my father a year before that. God Bless You. Prayers for you & yours!
:praying:

Auto Transport Service
Back