• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting find!

great find. just proves there are some still out there. sometime closer than you would think.

I went to go take a look and got THIS????????????????

This website has been reported as unsafe
api.viglink.com

We recommend that you do not continue to this website.
Go to my home page instead

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

More information

This website has been reported to contain the following threats:

Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

Learn more about phishing
Learn more about malicious software
Report that this site does not contain threats
Disregard and continue (not recommended)

Could you post some pic's PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE??

so sad

long Long time ago{1970} I had the same car, only brown on brown with 2 fours.I found it in a back yard car wash.Paid $50 for it.I had to get the motor running took the 2 4s off and put a 6 pk on it. couldnt afford the gas put a four barrel on it painted it plumcrazy and black top.sold it for $500 . Still looking for it.:violent4:

Hmmn? I'm not sure why you got that notice? Maybe you can PM me, and I can figure out another way for you to view them? Not too cumputer-ish am I.

He'll slowly bring the car back to life, fix/repair a few small items, then most likely put it up for sale. I'll let the members here on the site know when that time comes. But, I agree, they are STILL out there, waiting to be found......

Dale

He called me the other day, to let me know he fired up the engine, and brought the car back to life. I asked to be one of the first to test the passenger seat!!!

He called me the other day, to let me know he fired up the engine, and brought the car back to life. I asked to be one of the first to test the passenger seat!!!

Too cool!! Keep us posted, we're living vicariously through these kinds of stories as we watch the snow fly.

pics, Pics, PICS!!!

Great car.....passenger hell...move over!!!:toothy5:

I regret not jumping on this car when I had the golden opportunity. It was sold, and hopefully, it'll be out on the road being enjoyed for what its intended purpose was. I hate kicking myself for letting ones get away that I should have jumped on...

Auto Transport Service
Back