• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is than an 8 1/4 rear diff in my 74 RR...

I may have missed it, but how did you ever make out with the headliner on account of your sunroof? Nice to see your car back again, i remember the video of when you painted it and your striping.. Its a good looking RR for sure! Good luck on your current work..

Only downfall, is i wish somone made a Spool for this axle. With 27 spline shafts.

I checked several places for parts for my 9.25 not long ago, and then started reading about certain trucks are equipped with parts that will work, and now Jeeps, I thought id leave this for you Luke, I didn't really go into details looking for anything but maybe it will help you some, heck they seem to come out with new things all the time, hope you get lucky!

http://www.performance4trucks.com/Drivetrain-Differentials/Detroit-Locker.aspx?t_c=12&t_s=237&t_pt=101501&t_pl=5458&Axle_PQ=Chrysler%208.25in.%2027%20Spline

Auto Transport Service
Back