• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It Wasn't A Machine Gun

I bet it was a political statement. It was a country music concert that got shot up, right? And what kind of people generally listen to country? Anyways I don't want to make this thread political, but I believe that's part of the motive. Before facebook tore down his facebook page, a few people got screenshots of the page. Supposedly he was a fan of ANTIFA....
Tell us, what kind of people generally listen to Country.

Forget it. It's not worth my time to argue with some guy that joined monday

I have been on Abodies for 9 years. I joined B bodies to sell parts off a Magnum.
Look, I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I'm not on this site to make enemies. What I posted earlier, is what I think could be a possible motive behind the attack. I might be wrong! But I don't want to start an argument with you, or anyone else. It's just too much drama for me. I apologize if I offended you in any way.

Look, I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I'm not on this site to make enemies. What I posted earlier, is what I think could be a possible motive behind the attack. I might be wrong! But I don't want to start an argument with you, or anyone else. It's just too much drama for me. I apologize if I offended you in any way.
No problem and not taken wrong. I had also heard he had staked out another music festival that was rap or something. I dont think we will ever know the motivation that caused this being he took it to the grave with him. He was very prepared to do what he did being he even had cameras set up to see when the police were coming to get him.

Getting back to the original topic...........WGAS. What difference does it make if it was full auto or bump fire. The end result was the same. The guy in the video just wanted to be another internet know it all.

The latest is he was a person that kept to himself. His neighbors didnt even know him. He was diagnosed with anxiety and has been on Valuim since then.

Why is it always a 'pro-gun vs. anti-gun' argument? It should be a 'responsible gun owners vs. irresponsible gun owners'.

The nutjobs always give the rule-followers a bad name. Why can't the pro-gun community figure that out and find a way to prevent this kind of violence? If the answer isn't to ban guns, then what is the path forward?

What are reasonable measures that should be taken to prevent these kinds of massacres?

Why is it always a 'pro-gun vs. anti-gun' argument? It should be a 'responsible gun owners vs. ire thoseresponsible gun owners'.

The nutjobs always give the rule-followers a bad name. Why can't the pro-gun community figure that out and find a way to prevent this kind of violence? If the answer isn't to ban guns, then what is the path forward?

What are reasonable measures that should be taken to prevent these kinds of massacres?
There is not alot you can do to stop these people unless the ones around them know of it and tell someone. I think of it this way if there was a law to make guns illegal it would benefit criminals. Why you ask? Because is Heroin, Cocaine, Meth and other drugs legal. Do we not have a country full of criminals that have those things? You will not get me to believe outlawing guns will work until all those things that are already illegal are gone.

I've never heard this argument before so I'm going to say it. I think guns can be art. I often think of muscle cars as art. You can look at them sitting still and appreciate the machine therein. Guns to me can be beautiful. Some are ugly like the Glock family but some are forms of art. Same with swords or knives. They can be deadly and beautiful. It's one point I never hear made.

News reports always make the point a suspect had 12 guns and hoards of ammunition. They always it as if the guy wanted to start WWIII. Some gun collectors admire the form and function of the machine in this case a firearm.

IMG_0375.PNG
First time ever, I'm with Steve on this one.

This is the Hemi-'Cuda of revolvers. A beautiful, (potentially)lethal, American made brute. Wheel guns are real guns.

Last edited:
that one is nice. I remember my dad pointing out the aesthetics to me as a kid.

Auto Transport Service
Back