• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Tail Light Tuesday Whatchya Got?

'68 Dodge Coronet R/T . . .

556.jpg

This beauty has some issues..
Taillight detail
Missing emblems
Door handles
But the front camber made me do a double take!!

Kindig door handles, deleted belt moldings and sail panel badges and other mods to owners personal taste. I agree they are 'issues'. The only explanation I can think of for the apparent camber is the front end was jacked up on the show floor and no-one bothered to level the suspension after letting the jack down. The taillight appearance may just be FBBO's downsizing of my 697kb photo to 71kb?

Kindig door handles, deleted belt moldings and sail panel badges and other mods to owners personal taste. I agree they are 'issues'. The only explanation I can think of for the apparent camber is the front end was jacked up on the show floor and no-one bothered to level the suspension after letting the jack down. The taillight appearance may just be FBBO's downsizing of my 697kb photo to 71kb?
Ya ok maybe on the suspension. I was thinking maybe a camera deal.
There's been threads on the detail of the painted housings, and how some are painted full black. Pic looks clear enough from here. I think.

Rear bumper is tucked in too. Looks like the typical Kindig treatment . I agree on the camber issue, look at mine straight off the jack.

IMG_20230710_181229717.jpg

IMG_20220615_192017840.jpg

This car was built by the man that owned mine. I spoke with him the other day, he said he wished he hadn't sold it to me. He went and found this one he sold and bought it back.
imagejpeg_0.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back