• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff Dunhams "Achmedmobile"

dodge41969

Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
Toy drive/car show this morning in Woodland Hills, Jeff Dunham brought out his "Achmedmobile", I was gonna try and shoot a video of him leaving but I had to leave early. toy drive, scs 001.JPGtoy drive, scs 004.jpgtoy drive, scs 005.jpgtoy drive, scs 053.jpgtoy drive, scs 054.jpgtoy drive, scs 055.jpgtoy drive, scs 057.jpgtoy drive, scs 058.jpgtoy drive, scs 059.jpgtoy drive, scs 060.jpgtoy drive, scs 061.jpgtoy drive, scs 062.jpgtoy drive, scs 064.jpgtoy drive, scs 065.jpgtoy drive, scs 067.jpgtoy drive, scs 068.jpgtoy drive, scs 070.jpgtoy drive, scs 072.jpgtoy drive, scs 073.jpgtoy drive, scs 074.jpgtoy drive, scs 077.jpgtoy drive, scs 078.jpgtoy drive, scs 079.jpg

Really a great looking ride but I'm just not into the skull intake thing. What is that on the front rim with the hose hanging from it?
Wayne

thanks for sharing the photos you had a great day

Really a great looking ride but I'm just not into the skull intake thing. What is that on the front rim with the hose hanging from it?
Wayne

it's a fuse for the bomb....watch one of his specials and you can see the car driving down the road

Love the workmanship, trunk mounted radiator and motor, but like Wayne said, no skull for me either...

Dunham is a wickedly funny ventriloquist. The skull is from one his characters, Achmed.

I'm not into skulls too much either but want a welding hood that has that shape lol! Cool car imo.

Dunham is a wickedly funny ventriloquist. The skull is from one his characters, Achmed.
I was wondering where the name had come from. Dunham is a big-time car guy but he's pretty low profile about it. The jalepeño on a stick and the weird monkey-thing are the two characters of his that I'm familiar with.

I was wondering where the name had come from. Dunham is a big-time car guy but he's pretty low profile about it. The jalepeño on a stick and the weird monkey-thing are the two characters of his that I'm familiar with.

Great car {I'd lose the skull but it's part of his character/persona}, His comedy is pretty good, he makes fun of driving a Prius allot, "Peanut" the pink/purple fury thing & "Walter" the Grumpy old Man... Achmed "I'll kill you", is the tag line, for the character sake of that car, he's a failed middle east skeleton terrorist, funny guy...

- - - Updated - - -

Toy drive/car show this morning in Woodland Hills, Jeff Dunham brought out his "Achmedmobile", I was gonna try and shoot a video of him leaving but I had to leave earlyView attachment 154593View attachment 154594

cool car thanks for sharing, I saw that car on one of his specials, he's also a helicopter pilot, built it himself...

Last edited:
I'm not into skulls too much either but want a welding hood that has that shape lol! Cool car imo.
I have one of those Hoods ! I will sent you a pic and make if you like Cranky ? JUst PM me

Auto Transport Service
Back